Electrical fire damages Phoenix home

Electrical fire damages Phoenix home

Posted: Updated:
PHOENIX -

A late night fire forced two people from their home near 75th Avenue and Indian School Thursday.

Firefighters say the fire appears to be electrical and may have been started by a bedroom lamp.

Luckily, the home had working smoke detectors and everyone inside was able to get out safely.

Powered by WorldNow

4739 NW 53rd Avenue, Sutie B
Gainesville, FL 32653

Phone: (352) 371-0051

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices