House catches fire twice in 3 months

House catches fire twice in 3 months

Posted: Updated:

A valley home went up in smoke Friday, burning for the second time in just a few months.

Firefighters arrived to the home near 15th Ave and Van Buren about 11 a.m. to find heavy smoke coming from the house.

Fire crews worked to put out the flames, but not before the chimney and other parts of the home caved in.

No one was injured, but the home is now a complete loss after major damage to the structure of the house.

"At this point it was vacant. It had once burned back in February so it was boarded up, so fire investigators will be coming down to the scene to find out what happened, what's the cause and determination of what the fire was," says Phoenix Fire Capt. Larry Nunez.

No other homes in the area were affected.

Powered by WorldNow

4739 NW 53rd Avenue, Sutie B
Gainesville, FL 32653

Phone: (352) 371-0051

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices