Gas Explosion Injures At Least One In Bustleton

Gas Explosion Injures At Least One In Bustleton

Posted: Updated:
PHILADELPHIA -

A gas explosion led to a fire, injuring one person Wednesday night in the Bustle section of Northeast Philadelphia.

SkyFOX was over a home on the 2000 block of Foster Street at around 8:15 p.m.

Investigators say a man was cleaning out his oven, which may have been left on, when he lit a cigarette.

He was taken to Temple University Hospital with second-degree burns to his face and his hands.

It took firefighters about 20 minutes to get the flames under control.

Powered by WorldNow

4739 NW 53rd Avenue, Sutie B
Gainesville, FL 32653

Phone: (352) 371-0051

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices