Stream FOX 35 News:
ORLANDO, Fla. - Orlando, it's time to get your chicken finger fix!
Raising Cane's has opened its first of three planned Orlando locations this week, according to a press release. The new location at 7105 Palm Parkway opened its doors Tuesday, Nov. 7.
"This Raising Cane’s will feature a unique design to fit in with the rest of this long-awaited development," the fast food chain said in a press release. The new location is inside the new O-Town West development near the theme parks.
Photo: Raising Cane's
Here's a look at what went down for the grand opening ceremony (see photos below!):
- 20 customers will win free Cane's for a year (entries accepted from 8-9 a.m., winners announced at 9:30 a.m.)
- 9:35 a.m.: Ribbon cutting ceremony
- First 100 customers who dine-in and purchase a Box Combo will get a free commemorative T-shirt and free Box Combo card valid on next visit
- SeaWorld gift basket giveaway
- Check presentation from representatives of Lake Buena Vista High School athletic department
- On-side DJ from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Photo: Raising Cane's
This location will be open Sunday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. and Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Raising Cane's to continue expansion into Central Florida
News of this Raising Cane's location's opening comes over a year after the restaurant said it plans to open at least 12 restaurants in Central Florida.
Two of the other planned Central Florida locations will be located at:
- 12040 Pioneers Way in Orlando - December
- 8170 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway in Kissimmee - early winter
"We’re excited to bring even more ONE LOVE to the Sunshine State," said Jeremy Sheffield, Regional Leader of Restaurants and Orlando local. "There’s a lot of hype throughout the Orlandoarea about these three new Raising Cane’s locations, and we can’t wait to start serving these communities!"
These locations will hire more than 400 local employees in the coming weeks.
MORE FOOD HEADLINES:
- This Florida city was just crowned best food destination in US, new report says
- Which fast food chains have the best drive-thrus? New study reveals surprising answers
- This company wants to pay you $4,000 to drink margaritas
The Baton Rouge, Louisiana-based restaurant is known for serving its chicken tenders alongside coleslaw, Texas Toast and the uber-popular Cane's Sauce.