Stream FOX 35:
ORLANDO, Fla. - The Eagles announced this summer they would embark on their final tour after 52 years of performing. Now, the "Hotel California" rockers have added a handful of more dates to the tour that kicked off in September, giving Floridians the chance to say goodbye.
The Eagles, and special guest Steely Dan, will take over Hollywood's Hard Rock Live on March 1, 2024, the band announced in October. On Wednesday, the band announced new shows, including a date at Orlando's Amway Center on March 4, 2024.
The ticket presale starts next Wednesday, Nov. 15 at 10 a.m. and tickets go on sale to the public next Friday, Nov. 17 at 10 a.m.
Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit, plus Vince Gill and Deacon Frey also added dates in Phoenix, Austin, Houston, Chicago, Toronto, Palm Springs, St. Louis and New Orleans, among others.
"Our long run has lasted far longer than any of us ever dreamed," the Eagles wrote on social media in July. "But, everything has its time, and the time has come for us to close the circle. … We hope to see as many of you as we can, before we finish up. Most importantly, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for embracing this band and its music. At the end of the day, you are the reason we have been able to carry on for over five decades. This is our swan song, but the music goes on and on."
ALSO COMING TO FLORIDA:
- Fleetwood Mac icon Stevie Nicks bringing more magic to Florida in 2024 with new tour dates
- Blink-182 to kick off new North American tour in Orlando in 2024
- Bad Bunny announces highly anticipated 'Most Wanted Tour' with 6 Florida dates in 2024
- Zach Bryan adds 2 Florida shows to nearly sold out tour due to high demand
- Morgan Wallen extends 'One Night At A Time' tour with Florida stop in 2024
- Olivia Rodrigo bringing highly anticipated 'GUTS' World Tour to Florida in 2024
- Madonna announces new Florida dates for rescheduled tour after health scare
- Taylor Swift expands Eras Tour with 3 more Florida dates in 2024
Click here for more information, or to buy tickets.