ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 35 WOFL) - SeaWorld Orlando has announced that guests can keep their holiday spirit alive with their all-new Three Kings Celebration that takes place at SeaWorld Orlando from January 1st to 6th.
SeaWorld Orlando is inviting families to help commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men with authentic festive cuisine and celebratory experiences held in honor of the cherished tradition of Latin cultures.
SeaWorld Orlando's Three Kings Celebration features guest favorites from SeaWorld's Christmas Celebration along with several new experiences centered around the Epiphany. For example, there will be:
- Three Kings Processional: A live nativity scene depicting the arrival of the Three Kings occur. A storyteller shares the tale of their journey and the traditions of the Three Kings holiday to park guests. The processional, featuring live animals, will take place several times throughout the day and offer a truly special photo opportunity for park guests.
- Special Holiday Feast at Sharks Underwater Grill: A traditional Latin holiday dish is offered at SeaWorld's premier full-service restaurant. The event-exclusive menu features roasted pork with onion mojo arroz con gandules, pasteles, and fried tostones garnished with mayoquetchup. The restaurant will also feature a house-made flan drizzled with caramel.
- Festive Food and Drinks: Latin-inspired dishes and drinks are available. Menu items include miniature papas rellenas (fried stuffed potatoes), empanadas (cheese, chicken or beef), bacalaitos (codfish fritters) and authentic pinchos. Libations include frozen coquitos and frozen sangria.
- Live Musical Entertainment: live musical street acts will get families singing along to a variety of Latin holiday favorites.
- Rudolph's Christmas Town: Become immersed into the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Guests can stroll past life-size book vignettes featuring the classic tale and meet their favorite characters: Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble and Yukon Cornelius.
- O Wondrous Night: A live nativity only SeaWorld can bring to life, complete with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets, and animals in a spectacular Christmas favorite based on The Christmas Story. Told through the eyes of the animals that were there, O Wondrous Night is a touching, light-heated, and glorious celebration with a host of angels, animals, and the true glory of Christmas. There is also a sing-along before the show.
- Sea of Trees: A sea of glistening holiday trees sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centerpiece that towers 70-feet above the water.
SeaWorld’s Three Kings Celebration is included with park admission and begins at 11 a.m. daily.