ORLANDO, Fla. (FOX 35 WOFL) - SeaWorld Orlando has announced the full artist lineup for their Christian music event, Praise Wave.
Christian music fans can enjoy live musical performances by some of the hottest names in Christian music and celebrate in an environment that promotes Christian friendship, thrilling rides, and exciting animal attractions.
SeaWorld Orlando announced additional dates and artists on January 31st.
The music acts performing will be:
- Steven Curtis Chapman on Saturday, January 20th
- Lecrae on Saturday, January 27th
- SWITCHFOOT on Saturday, February 3rd
- Colton Dixon on Sunday, February 4th
- MercyMe on Saturday, February 10th
- Matthew West on Sunday, February 11th
Live concerts occur at 1:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. each Saturday at the park's Nautilus Theater. Entry is included with park admission. Reserved seating packages are available HERE and start at $19.