LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. - Walt Disney World is giving Florida residents the ultimate holiday gift – a chance to visit the parks for $59 a day!
The new 4-Day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket just dropped for locals, giving guests a chance to visit one theme park per day during the holiday season. There are two-, three- and four-day ticket options, but they're all valid from Monday to Friday only between October 2 and December 22:
- 4-day ticket: $235 plus tax ($59/day plus tax)
- 3-day ticket: $215 plus tax ($72/day plus tax)
- 2-day ticket: $195 plus tax ($98/day plus tax)
The tickets can either be used on consecutive or nonconsecutive weekdays.
Theme park reservations are required, and don't forget they are subject to availability.
Guests can also add on the following for an additional fee, plus tax:
- Park Hopper: For $40 per ticket, guests can visit more than one theme park on the same day
- Water Park and Sports: For $35 per ticket, guests can visit one theme park per day, plus a number of water parks, golf courses or mini golf courses based on the length of your ticket
- Park Hopper Plus: For $55 per ticket, visit more than one park on the same day and get access to water parks and golf courses
All tickets and add-on options expire December 22. They are nontransferable and nonrefundable, and exclude activities and events separately priced or not open to the public.
Click here for more information or to book.
MORE DISNEY NEWS:
- Black bear captured at Disney's Magic Kingdom released into Florida forest
- Exciting new rides, shows, expansions coming to Disney World theme park
- Walt Disney World fires up all-new eats to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month: Lechón asado, mojito taco & more
- New Disney Treasure redefines ocean views with glass ceilings, plus other exciting additions
Celebrate the holidays at Walt Disney World
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party: Select nights from August 11 - November 1
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Select nights from November 9 - December 22
- Disney Jollywood Nights: Select nights from November 11 - December 20
And yes, Walt Disney World is open on Thanksgiving, too.